Monday, February 16, 2015

First day at my new job!! Yay! How Thrilling it was to be in the world of employed people again. yes this was the day that things were going to change for me. I was waiting ever so long to get a job. Sending resume after resume out and to get this job meant that finally things were looking up for me. I could finally retire my candy Crush addiction and have a real job that paid real money.


 At this point I really needed a job because I was already tapping into my personal savings to buy boosters to be able to get to the next level.

I get to the job and I meet with the personnel department. She gives me more forms to fill out and I also had to take a pee test to prove that I am not taking any drugs.


Clear all the Jelly is all I could hear and taste, breath and smell.
You failed to remove all the jellies! What!!!??


No comments:

Post a Comment