Monday, November 11, 2013

Candy Crush Crack the Mayor Rob Ford way


Admitting that you have an addiction is the first step to recovery. There are many addictions, like alcohol, gambling, crack, and add to the list now Candy Crush. I never knew how bad my addiction was until I saw Mayor Rob Ford of the great city of Toronto admit to his Crack addictions.

What Is Addiction? What Causes Addiction?

People with an addiction do not have control over what they are doing, taking or using. Their addiction may reach a point at which it is harmful. Addictions do not only include physical things we consume, such as drugs or alcohol, but may include virtually anything, such abstract things as gambling to seemingly harmless products, such as chocolate - in other words, addiction may refer to a substance dependence (e.g. drug addiction) or behavioral addiction (e.g. gambling addiction) or CANDY CRUSH addiction.

The Saga of Rob Mayor Ford was even worse than my Candy Crush Saga Addiction. 

 Yes I smoked Crack! 



Yes I smoked Candy Crush Crack!



I mean are there really any differences here?? So as the Mayor of Toronto's Crack addiction admission continues this Saga that  has not only taken this city and shaken it up, but it has been sensationalized throughout the world! 

I want to thank Mayor Ford because not only has he increased tourism, but he finally put Toronto on the map as a functioning city with real scandal and promotes the use of crack! Awesome!! We are American now!

Well know that my own addiction to Candy Crush seems small, I shall continue my own addiction of Candy Crush Saga. 

Best to you Mayor Ford.




No comments:

Post a Comment